LONDON | UK
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: London, UK
putitout is an independently owned software production company. We work with London’s top advertising, digital marketing and PR companies to create web and mobile applications. We employ over 30 full time staff across our two offices located in Soho, London, UK and Lahore, Pakistan.
The London office is principally committed to client-facing project and client management while the Pakistan office is responsible for technical delivery.
The company was founded in 2006 and has seen impressive growth in both 2010 & 2011 and we are currently on target for similarly impressive growth again in 2012.
We are growing fast, have a great reputation, work ethic, culture - and roof terrace.
THE POSITION: DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
putitout is looking for a proven Digital Project Manager to join the London team. This individual will have at least three years digital production experience and be responsible for planning and delivering web, mobile & mobile web projects for our large agency clients.
The position will report to the Head of Production and will involve all aspects of project delivery, including scope production, project planning, client management and progression management as well as overseeing the QA process.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-moving business environment, have strong client management skills as well as a logical mind and strong attention to detail.
We are a growing agency that is challenging the established competitors. We have maintained consistent high growth over the last 3 years and we are looking for the right individual to come on board and help us to continue that growth.
• Understand client brief and create detailed scope documentation
• Produce accurate and reliable project delivery plans
• Manage the expectations of the clients
• Regularly contact clients regarding project process
• Manage project progression from scoping to delivery
• Manage communication between technical team and client
• Work collaboratively with the entire team and provide support.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite and web browsers
• Digital project management experience required, minimum 3 years
• Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail
• Must be able to work as a member of a team
• Outstanding communication skills
• Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to win credibility externally and internally within the team.
If you think you qualify for the above position please send your CV with a cover letter to Charlie@putitout.co.uk
Please indicate “Project manager” in the subject line.