Are you looking for a step up into the digital world, or perhaps seeking your next exciting challenge? Whatever the case, if you are a job seeker Chinwag's Careers Day is where you need to be!
The Careers Day supported by JobisJob UK, taking place on Friday 28th September 2012 at The Vinyl Factory Soho, is part of Social Media Week London Sept 2012 and is FREE to attend. Registration is now open, so don't delay - SIGN UP NOW!
The Careers Day (10am - 5pm) will run at The Vinyl Factory Soho, with advice sessions, presentations and workshops, a networking lounge and a host of the leading employers looking for new recruits.
To support your job hunt, the Careers Day will feature an intensive programme of sessions designed to turbo-charge your efforts, including:
- CV Surgery brought to you by Chinwag
- Reviews and advice from industry experts on CVs, resumes and using social media to help your job search.
- LET'S MASH_UP Workshop by Hyper Island
- 45 minute workshop experimenting with being creative and generating ideas
- Portfolio Reviews and Social CV Seminars registration to also open shortly!
N.B. These sessions require separate booking (please register for the Careers Day first).
There will also be a Networking Lounge where recruiting companies and job seekers will be able to network, check emails, chill out and chat.
Date: Fri 28th Sept 2012
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: The Vinyl Factory Soho
18 Marshall Street, London W1F 7BE (map)
// Register now (limited availability)
Here's a sneak preview of who you'll get to meet:
Email Lauren Macready at Chinwag and quote putitout50 to score 50% OFF a Silver Exhibitor Package - be quick only 3 remaining!